Teaching Institutional Membership
Teaching Institution Membership – choose from three levels of membership
a. Basic Membership for $1,500 - includes 1 chair member, 6 faculty/senior staff , interns, residents, or fellows
b. Expanded Membership for $1,750 – includes 1 chair member, 13 faculty/senior staff, interns, residents, or fellows
c. Premium Membership for $2,000 – includes 1 chair member, 20 faculty/senior staff, interns, residents, or fellows
Benefits of Teaching Institutional Membership include
- Teaching Institution Special Recognition
- Your Institution’s Logo on the Association for Pathology Informatics (API) Web Page – with hyperlink to your institutions’ Web Page.
- Premium Category API Memberships
- One “Chair Membership”
- Two, five or eight “Mentor‐Educator Memberships” in the Association for Pathology Informatics (API).
- Four, eight or twelve “Resident/Fellow Memberships” in the API.
- Discounted Pathology Informatics Meeting Registrations
- Mentor‐Educator(s) ‐ discounted registrations at the annual Pathology Informatics Meeting: API Regular Registration Fee is $800, discounted to $500, a $300 savings! Pathology Informatics has emerged as the top meeting in the pathology informatics field.
- Residents and Fellows – discounted registrations at the annual Pathology Informatics Meeting: Regular resident/fellow registration is $450, discounted to $400, a $50 savings, plus $250 registration for each resident/fellow presenting an abstract at the Pathology Informatics Meeting. There is no limit to the number of trainees to attend per institutional membership. (These registration rates are intended to encourage residents and fellows to submit abstracts).
- “API Presidents’ resident and fellow members’ Lunch” at annual Pathology Informatics Meeting. Round table discussions with experts in the field of pathology informatics on current and future uses of computers in laboratory diagnostics, molecular pathology research, and education.
- Resident Searches for Positions with IT Components
- “Heads‐up” push notifications by e‐mail to Residency Program Directors of new job listings for informatics positions in academia, non‐academia, industry, and government.
- Access to API “Members‐Only” Listserv.
- Special opportunities for resident networking with leading mentors and experts in the pathology informatics field.
To Join or renew your membership: Use the online application form located here if paying by credit card or if paying by check use the PDF application forms found in the box on the left side of this page.