Premium Teaching Institutional Membership
Benefits for Premium Teaching Institutional Members (41-60 members)
Teaching Institutional Membership is available to all ACGME accredited pathology training programs and to informatics departments at universities and teaching hospitals. Membership is inclusive of the Department Chair, Residency/ Fellowship Program Director, Residency/Fellowship Program Coordinator or designated administrative contact, and all interested full time faculty, residents, fellows, interns, postdoctoral scholars, doctoral and graduate students. Each institution should designate two primary contacts (for example: Department Chair or Residency/Fellowship Program Director, and Residency/Fellowship Program Coordinator for billing/renewal purposes). Each individual member will be listed in the API Member Directory and will have access to post to the API listserv. All teaching institutional members will have access to the members only areas of the API web site.
- Access to the API members only web site, which includes all past PI Summit/APIII meeting recordings (where available) and PIER Educational content, posts to the API listserv, and access to the API member directory and message boards.
- Teaching Institutional members receive a discount off full registration with special discounts for residents and fellows under the teaching membership. ($500 for faculty and staff - $450 off $950 and $250 for residents and fellows - $200 off $450)
- Eligible to serve on API committees.
- Twice yearly use of the API e-blast service to API web site contacts (approximately 6,000 valid email contacts) to promote your events or products.
- Discounts on publications fees for articles accepted to the Journal of Pathology Informatics.
- Free to post jobs to the API jobs board.
- Recognition on the API web site with your institutions logo displayed on the API web site with a brief description and link to your web site.
- Department Chair, Program Director, and faculty members are eligible to serve on API Council and to vote in annual API elections.
The cost for a Premium Teaching Institutional Membership is $2000 (41-60 members).
To Join or renew your membership: Use the online application form located here, if paying by credit card. If paying by check, use the PDF application forms found in the box on the left side of this page.
If you were previously an API member and would like to rejoin API: Please enter your last associated email address into the online application form located here.