Benefits and Opportunities for Non-Profit Members:
- Access to the API members’ only web site which includes all past PI Summit/APIII meeting recordings (where available) and PIER Educational content, post to the API listserv, and access to the API member directory and message boards.
- Registration discounts to the Pathology Informatics Summit ($800 - $150 off $950).
- Eligible to serve on API committees.
- Twice yearly use of the API eblast service to API web site contacts (approximately 6,000 valid email contacts) to promote your events or products.
- Discounts on publications fees for articles accepted to the Journal of Pathology Informatics.
- Free to post jobs to the API jobs board.
- Recognition on the API web site with your organization’s logo displayed on the API web site with a brief description and link to your web site.
The cost for a Non-profit/Organizational membership is $500 annually.
To Join or renew your membership:Use the online application form located here if paying by credit card or if paying by check use the PDF application forms found in the box on the left side of this page.