API Virtual Classroom Series
The Association of Pathology Informatics (API) is pleased to announce our new API Virtual Classroom Series. To meet members in these times, API will be offering virtual education courses. These will be comprised of short webinars (1 to 2 hours) and workshops (4 to 8 hours over multiple days) that cover a wide array of topics in the field of pathology informatics. These offerings will provide pathologists, pathologists-in-training, researchers, and laboratory technical staff with virtual learning options to support the education and training they need to be most effective at their work.
The series will include topics such as:
- Digital Pathology
- Clinical Laboratory Informatics
- Anatomic Pathology Informatics,
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence,
- Imaging Analytics
- Whole Slide Imaging Technology and Workflow Solutions
- R Programming (a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics), and
- Advanced topics in imaging science
- Foundational topics in Pathology and Clinical Laboratory Informatics
API members in good standing can register for each webinar at a discount API member rate, which will also include access to recordings of the webinars in the APIs member educational content archive. Non-member rates for the virtual streaming content will also be offered at competitive prices.