Benefits and Opportunities for Individual Memberships
- Access to the API members’ only web site which includes all past PI Summit/APIII meeting recordings (where available) and PIER Educational content, post to the API listserv, and access to the API member directory and message boards.
- Registration discounts to the PathologyInformatics Summit ($800 - $150 off $950) for faculty and staff
- Eligible to serve on API committees.
- Eligible to serve on the API Council.
- Eligible to vote in annual API elections.
- Discounts on publications fees for articles accepted to the Journal of Pathology Informatics
The cost of an Individual membership is $115
To Join or renew your membership: Use the online application form located here if paying by credit card or if paying by check use the PDF application forms found in the box on the left side of this page.