Expanded Teaching Institutional Membership
Benefits and Opportunities for Expanded Teaching Institutional Members (21-40 members)
- Access to the API members only web site which includes all past PI Summit/APIII meeting recordings (where available) and PIER Educational content, post to the API listserv, and access to the API member directory and message boards.
- Teaching Institutional members receive a discount off full registration with special discounts for residents and fellows under the teaching membership. ($500 for faculty and staff - $450 off $950 and $250 for residents and fellows - $200 off $450)
- Eligible to serve on API committees.
- Twice yearly use of the API eblast service to API web site contacts (approximately 6,000 valid email contacts) to promote your events or products.
- Discounts on publications fees for articles accepted to the Journal of Pathology Informatics.
- Free to post jobs to the API jobs board.
- Recognition on the API web site with your institutions logo displayed on the API web site with a brief description and link to your web site.
- Department Chair, Program Director, and faculty members are eligible to serve on API Council and to vote in annual API elections.
To Join or renew your membership: Use the online application form located here if paying by credit card or if paying by check use the PDF application forms found in the box on the left side of this page.
If you were previously an API member and would like to rejoin API: Please enter your last associated email address into the online application form located here.